Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Saga Continues

I thought we had it all figured out with Dee's truck.  But when she called AAA the guy said she had a dead battery.  Duh, we kinda knew that.  He didn't jump it,  just tested it.  She called AAA back and they sent a guy to tow her to a garage.  That's where we went wrong, she could've just left the truck and drove the Monte Carlo to Ohio and I could've charged her battery at will.  The garage still has her truck and she can't leave till she gets it back.  I know, poor planning on my part.  Anyway, she is spending the night with me and we had some delicious talapia for supper.  Maybe, just maybe she'll get her truck back tomorrow and then leave for Ohio thursday. 

Pretty cool here today, the high was about 69.  That is way too cool for this time of year, it should still be in the 70's.  I haven't been to the beach in several days, today was just a little cool for me.  Normally it is about 10 degrees cooler on the beach than at house.  There is a major difference in temps just from one side of the dunes to the other.  I'll go down to the beach and fish a little later in the week.  The spots are biting now and it's time for big fry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment