Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Day

Slept in a little late this morning.  I drug myself into the den about 9:30 or so, and slurped down some coffee that DeeDee just made.  She had been up a couple hours playing games on the computer.  I logged onto Facebook to catch up my Farmtown.  I had to just let a couple games sit for a while.  I have two accounts on Facebook, one for me and one for my cat. Anyway, we both have five farms each, and that takes an enormous amount of time. I had to drop my other games, heck I gotta sleep sometime.

Dee and I went to her storage building to look at a dining table and chairs for her to take back to Ohio with her.  We thought we could get them out so we went to her house to get her truck.  Well it would not start, dead battery.  She is going to call AAA tomorrow, she has to get it fixed before she leaves for Ohio wednesday, or drive her little hot rod Dale Earnhardt Monte Carlo.  That's what I would drive anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment